17 May 2007

Meaning Of Life

I believe there's more to life than just "existing". I hope to one day achieve something worth being remembered for, even if that remembrance is only for a short period after I’m gone.

I sure hope that even now my existence adds value to the lives around me. I know a good many of my family and friends have that effect on me. I live quite a fulfilling life at the moment, and I must say that a great part of the fulfillment is owed to you. Thank you all very much! *hugs*

I hope that everyone in general has the opportunity to find a sense of fulfillment. It maybe in the things you’ve achieved, the people around you, or the passions you have. Whatever it is, once you’ve found it don’t ever give it up without a fight.

Though I may be doing well, but why stop here right? It’s time to set out on a new adventure – to add value to the lives around me.

What sort of hopes and dreams do you have? What adds meaning to your life?

2 comments:

Hengster said...

One fast way u can be remembered is quickly make babies. Once you are gone, they will remember you.. hint hint!

I want to live my life without regret and ultimately leave this world smiling while people around my cried.. then I know my life has been worth while..
:)

deusvenia said...

hmmph..meaning of life..sounds like somethin worth givin a tot and reflect upon whats been done, what have been achieve, what else to be done and to be achieve..

what's life? is about appreciatin all that is around you..is about givin back what you have..is about creating sense of purpose..be glad, be grateful..enjoy the simplicity in life..and of course treasure and cherish your love ones too *winks* i think thats the accomplishment, fulfillement in life..oh yea!