07 May 2007

Hitting Rock Bottom

Boy oh boy! I didn't realize it's been so long since I last updated. Enjoying life a little too much I guess! Haha!

A recent training conducted by one of the top network marketing companies taught me something new. When some of the most successful people in the industry spoke of their background, I realized that although each has his/her own distinct story about the hardships faced before starting in this business, they all have one thing in common – hitting rock bottom before climbing their way to the top.

Don’t be surprised if you ever hear one of these self-made millionaires relating his/her story of bankruptcy in their not too distant past. The impressive thing is how they have turned it all around and today they earn some hundreds of thousands of Ringgit each month.

Their successes are very inspiring and I want to succeed like they have. But I don’t want to wait till I hit rock bottom before making positive changes to my life.

If you want things to change for the better, you have to change for the better.

If you’re looking for an opportunity to change your life for the better, drop me a mail at gooihup@hotmail.com. What we have to offer may or may not be what you’re looking for, but be pro-active and find out for yourself!

Remember - we’re ALWAYS at “the right place, the right time”. You just have to have open eyes and an open mind.

No comments: