18 April 2007

Tying Knots

Still haven’t gotten around to updating on F1 & Redang yet. Blocking off tonight to get that done. Bear with me.

In the meantime, I received a very short email this morning from one of my closest and dearest friends… which was just oh-so-shocking.

with u being scrawny n burnt.. u'll look like a charcoal!! wahahhah =P just kidding...
anyway... i might be getting married this june!
eyes popped out yet?
i'm also 6 weeks pregnant!!
glasses fallen yet?
i'm due early december!!!
fallen off ur chair yet? =P

I seriously had no freaking idea how to respond to that. “Are you serious?” Apparently she was being very serious.

Our friendship started off as a little crush back in college. The only thing that developed from that little crush was a wonderful friendship.

Boy, the first of numerous crushes from my past is tying the knot. It feels slightly weird. I wonder how I’ll feel when my ex’s start tying the knot.

3 comments:

Hengster said...

dun go around getting people pregnant okay!
:)
You can still wait..

UnkaLeong said...

You will get used to it ;)

soonyean said...

oh no!!....don't tell me it's leng lui Jane getting married?