03 April 2007

2007: Review of Q1

I blinked an eye, and January passed. I blinked the other eye, and February vanished. Silly me, I blinked both eyes, March found love and eloped. And thus, the first quarter of 2007 is no longer mine to keep.

I can’t say that I’ve accomplished or achieved very much during the past three months, but I have enjoyed myself thoroughly. I’ve gone places, far and near. I’ve met people, old friends & new acquaintances. I’ve spent money, lots of it. I’ve danced, till my legs hurt. I’ve collected memories, sweet ones for my old days. I’ve found love, which is blooming beautifully.

Okay… I have accomplished quite a lot actually. What a great start to the year! Hopefully the next quarter will be just as fortunate, especially with new career opportunities.

6 comments:

Hengster said...

Fuyoh!
"I’ve found love, which is blooming beautifully."

Happy for you both man! I dunno why I am so excited over this..

* Nette * said...

Glad to know you are now in a very happy world and wishing u will always be there in everything that you do :)

deusvenia said...

aww...sweets...*winks*

soonyean said...

Just like the new Digi Pre-Paid:

FU-YOH!FU-YOH!FU-YOH!

FUUUuuUuUuuuUUuuu-YOH!

catsndogs said...

fuu yohh...
most blooming + beautiful news ever and a very good start for the first quater of 2007.

Mervyn said...

just so that i'm not left out...

fuuuuuyoooohhhhhh!!!!