23 April 2007

Spending Within My Means

“Learn to spend within your means.”

I seem to hear that more often lately. And yes, it always comes up as a result of my excessive spending. I admit that I’m not as thrifty as most others, but I do really enjoy the spending. After much thought, I’ve decided that I want to maintain my “if-you-like-it-that-much-buy it!” attitude.

So if I’m not willing to reduce spending, I’m going to have to start working on increasing my “means”. Passive income sounds good. Any great suggestions? Preferably something that isn’t high on capital investment.

4 comments:

Hengster said...

Chee How want to open "Wong Chee How Char Chan Teng". You can be his partner..
:)

Mervyn said...

i don't like char chan teng... i want open cafe. LOL!

catsndogs said...

shit... damn AP lansi...
don wan laa... i also don wan to open cafe...wahahhaha

deusvenia said...

ok ok...
i open cafe but you guys have to wait la...in years to come.my very own paper cafe shop..*winks*.

you both can save more no, put into FD..and just nice when i need to start up...