16 April 2007

I'm Back!

I’m back from Redang. Did you miss me?

We had a blast there, but as the photos are not with me at the moment, I’ll blog on that later. This is the only photo from Redang I have at the moment. My group of divers - Soon Yean, Pei Yin & ChooWee (our instructor).

On walking in last night, I found that I have a new modem already installed. Not sure if it’s working but I sure hope so. Will check later. If all is well, you can expect updates on F1 & Redang (with photos) within the next couple of days.

Thanks for tuning in!

3 comments:

Hengster said...

Pls dont tell me this Choowie is from Microsoft!

fatboybakes said...

got here from unkaleong's blog, where he just pimped your blog.

small world, i know choowie. ex alma mater. (hengster, affirmative)

fellow diver i see.

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy said...

FBB You know everyone. Merv, got here from unkaleong's blog. You must have gone to Redang the week after we went.