10 April 2007

Internet Down

Please be advised that my access to the Internet from home is currently unavailable due to technical problems... i.e. ANOTHER FREAKING MODEM OUT OF ORDER!

I don't know what it is with my family and modems. I think this must be the 10th modem we're replacing in the 10+ years we've been using the Net. Crazy I tell you!

In the mean time, I will only be checking mail and updating my blog from office. So some recent updates which include pictures have to wait till my home desktop is back online. Unless I find the time to edit the pics at home and carry them to office via portable media... so tedious.

2 comments:

Hengster said...

I think it's your family!! hahahaha!

catsndogs said...

ur modem down.. good...
mine struck by thunder ..lagi gooder..
wahahaha... in interbet cafe now doin my stuff... damn it