04 February 2007

Valentine's Day 2007

Valentine's Day... romance and what not. We're only 10 days away. Have you made plans yet?

So many friends have recently gotten hitched. On one hand, I'm happy for them. On the other, it means that while everyone is out there being lovey-dovey and all, I won't have the company to do anything special.

Strange as it may seem, it's true. I'm still unattached. Far from it in fact. I haven't even met anyone who strikes my fancy. Or rather, they're always unavailable. LOL! Always a step behind; a moment too late.

Anyone want to set me up on a blind date this Valentine's? I must warn you that my standards remain as high as ever! haha!

5 comments:

Hengster said...

u think getting married meh... go out for a dinner and make friend.. don't aim too high okay

catsndogs said...

ohh.... he aim high so can after makan dinner n get marry straight away. bunuh 2 buring dengan satu batu .... :P

Mervyn said...

kill two buring with one stone... if only i knew what burings are and why I'd wanna kill 'em. haha!

Go out for dinner and make a friend I can do on any day of the year.. why V-day?!

At least a blind date is something I haven't actually tried before so it'll be interesting enough to do it for Valentines. LOL

UnkaLeong said...

Awas the prawn behind the rock. Hahahah...There's always a prawn behing the rock. He who eats the chilli will feel hot too.

Mervyn said...

what's with the sudden surge of idioms? Suddenly I hunger for sambal petai udang. Hahah!

One more week...