08 February 2007

Random Update

Valentine's Day
Less than a week to go... I've found myself a date! But while all of you are spending a romantic evening together, I'll be sitting in front of the PC with someone 3,000km away, trying my best to make it as romantic as possible via webcam. Hmmm... Distance & timezone will be hard to beat, so I could use all the ideas I can get. Anybody got any bright ideas?

I'm thinking go buy two identical bottles of wine + a pair of identical wine glasses. FedEx her one bottle + one glass, while I keep the other. Then we can both drink at our own end. But what kind of idiot would buy wine in Malaysia and send to Australia?! That's just crazy. Besides, a bottle of wine each? It'll take forever to finish! LOL!

Chinese New Year
Gong Xi Fa Cai festivities are just around the corner. Where will you be this CNY? More specifically, where will you be in the afternoon of the 7th day of CNY? Lots of people will be at my place. How about you?!

I'll serve drinks + tidbits + cards + mahjong + loose change + plus stories & jokes & lots of laughs. Please don't expect lunch and dinner. Too many people to cook for! If you find yourself hungry, you can help yourself to my cabinet of instant noodles. :)

1 comment:

Hengster said...

hmmm...wonder who might it be. So guess you wont be joining us for Valentine dinner then...