07 November 2006

Random Thought - Gorgeous Malaysian Women

Over the years, I've been fortunate to meet a whole lot of women. Due to obvious reasons, they're mostly Malaysian. One interesting observation I've noticed is that the gorgeous Malaysian women I've met usually come from one of two places - up north, or far east.

Women from East Malaysia (Borneo) are simply hot. Their looks, their figures, their dressing, and all other things physical.

Women from Ipoh & Penang... well... they aren't drop dead gorgeous like those from Borneo. But the thing about northerners which really attracts me is their personality... the expressions they show, the way they talk, smile, laugh... the way they dress, the way they dance, the things they talk about. All this can make a plain looking lady look anything but plain.

I haven't made any conclusions yet because contact with women from way east is still infrequent. Hopefully my circle of friends from over there will expand in time and I'll be able to form a decent, unbiased conclusion.

Disclaimer - I'm not saying that there aren't any gorgeous women from other parts of Malaysia, like Klang Valley and all. I have met many from these other places, but in terms of population density, I think there are more up north and way east.

Maybe I should start looking for women with mixed blood... with roots in both North & East. I wonder how I'd feel about them.

No comments: