23 July 2007

Plant The Seed

Less than 24 hours till our Kinabalu adventure begins. Are you excited? I sure am!

My first Herbalife Extravaganza experience… truly U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E.!

The Herbalife Asia Pacific Extravaganza 2007 was held last weekend in Singapore. What’s the event about you ask? Allow me to share my experience with you, in my own words.

Let’s start with my “why”. My reasons were really simple - curiosity. How could one event, which happens every year, get this wonderful bunch of positively crazy people so excited? Why were they promoting it like crazy? Why were people from all over the world flying thousands of miles to be a part of it? What was it about this event that could make grown men cry? Long story short, I wanted to find out first hand what these people were so excited about.

And so I bought my ticket and went. And now I have seen it for myself. Now I know. Now I understand.

However, there’s no way I can communicate the impact an event of this caliber has on a participant. It is simply something you have to experience for yourself. And you can believe me on this, you will return the same as I have – changed.

Things I learnt this last weekend:

Life is not designed to give us what we need. But it is designed to give us what we deserve. So when you expect something in your life, be sure that you deserve it.

A man approached a gardener and complimented – “God & you have grown a magnificent garden”. To which the gardener thought for a moment and agreed that without the sunshine and the rain given by God, this magnificent garden just could not have been. Then the gardener replied to the man “Yes, but you should have seen the garden when God had it all to himself”.

Lesson to those who are religious: It is God’s doing that makes a tiny seed grow into a wondrous tree. But it’s your job to plant the seed first. If you want the tree, make sure you deserve the tree. Plant the seed!

16,000+ people with the same purpose, under one roof – hard to imagine. Seeing 16,000+ people with the same purpose, under one roof – hard to believe. And the energy - indescribable.

The most important thing I’ve learnt is that even the craziest dreams do come through. Plant the seed! Dream it. Do it.

1 comment:

deusvenia said...

Sure do plant the seed..a great write up...Dream it, do it..where dreams comes true if you simply believe they will and work towards it as you believe you deserve what you dreamed of and the universe will make your dreams come true!