12 July 2007

Random Thought: Wii

I’ve come across the term “Wii” a number of times before. Today as I was once again distracted from work, I decided to look it up.



Talk about new-age gaming. Gone are the days when we used to play Super Mario Brothers on 1st generation Nintendo game consoles, sitting on the floor right in front of the TV with the legs crossed.

So who’s going to be the first among my wonderful friends to buy a Wii? I don’t mind being a victim of your endless gloating, if you let me try it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please, everyone, go and get a Wii. i don''t own one but I've played numerous times and it's damn damn damn fun. this is coming from miss i-don't-play-computer-or-console-games cherie. the technology is impressive. best of all, i can safely say anyone from your kid brother to your grandfather will enjoy playing Wii. so how much is it in KL?

mervs, as of today july 12, you and jo are officially stuck on the wall of my cube in the office, with the rest of the cousins :) see how special you are.

Mervyn said...

No idea how much it costs over here. Haven't done any browsing lately.

Flattered. Printout from my blog?