22 April 2008

Herbalife Malaysia Supervisor Academy 2008

This past weekend was spent at JW Marriot with about 800 other active Herbalife distributors from all over Malaysia who qualified to attend this special event.

Check this out - in no other company can I ever imagine to find the kind of energy and excitement produced here. That's PASSION! It is indeed special to have this kind of passion for the work we do... and get paid mighty well for it too!

On a separate note, I was really impressed by the fact that Jo and I were out from 8am on Saturday morning till Sunday 3am (itchy backside went clubbing sommore), and then again from 7.30am till 8.30pm back at the Herbalife event in KL.

Here's the kicker - we had little trouble staying awake throughout the 10-hour training, and even came back more energised than ever before. If I had to guess, that was only possible because of the products we're on, and the energy and excitement in the hall.

In my previous job, I would have dreaded a weekend of training after a week of work. I'm sure many of you who are employed feel the same. That's what makes this company so special!

Gosh I love what I do!

No comments: