28 May 2009

All Packed

I finally got around to packing up all my dive gear properly and putting it all away - wetsuits & BC hung nicely in the cupboard; everything else packed neatly in the dive bag.

No, I didn't leave everything in a mess this past month. They were mostly all in their place except for a few items, such as my new mask which I left with Dragonet for some serious defogging maintenance. Only just collected it yesterday.

So, as I was saying, everything's all packed away nicely already... at least until the next trip. If all goes well, that would be to Redang over the Merdeka weekend. God forbid it will be crowded, but with everyone running low on finances and annual leave we don't have much choice.

Seems like everyone has already saved up their annual leave for our 5-day trip to Sipadan in October. Can't wait really! As it stands, there are 13 of us who have already bought our airtickets. More are welcome. We're now waiting for some good offers to surface during the upcoming Malaysia International Dive Expo (MIDE) 3-5 July 2009. Hopefully they throw promotions which will bring the price of a 5d4n diving package below RM2k.

Can't wait can't wait!

No comments: