01 December 2006

Being Mervs

I came back from work around 6pm, sat down on the lazy chair and did a bit of channel surfing. For the first time in a long while, I dozed off in front of the TV only to wake up an hour later feeling even more tired than before the nap.

It felt like I hadn't had good rest in over a week. Have I really been working so hard? I seriously think not. I don't pull all-nighters like during my college years anymore. I don't club on weekdays anymore. I don't wake up all that early either. I wonder why I'm so exhausted... and it's so sudden too. I was feeling great just yesterday. Hmmm...

Well, I'm too tired to ponder any further. Let it just be "It's tough being Mervs".

I suppose "being Mervs" will always be easier than "knowing Mervs". Do you know Mervs? More on that later.

3 comments:

Hengster said...

hey old man liao...join the club man. Somemore heard that you are sick yesterday, hoped you recover well. Hey! only Uncles dozed off in front of the TV.

Anonymous said...

uncle mervess...
i did we need to do a fund raising to get u a tongkat

Mervyn said...

Don't you start... I can name a hundred ways in which you guys are more "ah pak" than me! Hahaha!