25 December 2006

Christmas Shopping 2006

Joining last minute shoppers at One Utama on the weekend before Christmas... what was I thinking?!

Agreeing to go after lunch because of my shopping companion... what were we thinking?!

Driving there... I definitely wasn't thinking!

It took close to 1.5hrs to find an available parking lot. The frustration was that I kept seeing others in front of me get lucky. And I was so annoyed that even though so many cars wandering around the parking lot had been doing so for more than half an hour already, there were still cars coming in. Does the parking management have no sense? Why did they even let me in in the first place?!

As for the shopping, the place was of course crowded. No surprise there. There weren't any huge price slashes worth mentioning. But I did find a nice FCUK cap in the 50% discount bargain bin. Bought that for my bro. Lucky him! Maybe I can borrow it sometime. LOL

It is hard to shop under pressure. My only relief was that for once, I had a decent budget to get some nice Christmas presents for some special people. All in all, it worked out to be a roughly-RM500-shopping-spree. And for the first time in my history of such extensive shopping, none of the items purchased were for me. Pity...

No comments: