12 June 2007

Honey, I'm home!

Today I sit at home in pain and agony from pulling a muscle in my back, just below the left shoulder blade. Hurts like hell. All other body movements have to be slowed to avoid dying in pain.

I finally get to spend some quality time with my home PC again. It's been such a long time I've lost the entire feel of it. The keyboard and mouse feel somewhat alien to me now. I barely recognise some of the shortcuts and random icons on my desktop. My MSN Messenger is being flooded with "where have you been" and "long time no see".

Going to keep this one short because as much as my PC misses me, there are many other places in my house I have not visited recently. Time to get around to the stuff I've been putting off since forever.

Alas, my recent routine is really lacking home time.

5 comments:

wmw said...

Where did you go? Ahh...no matter how much we enjoy ourselves somewhere else, there is really no place like home :o)

Hengster said...

Merv never at home one..
Home is to sleep only
:D

UnkaLeong said...

Problem is I feel more at home here in Bangkok. Die man...Withdrwawl symptoms and I have not even left town yet :P

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Dude, how did you hurt yourself?

Mervyn said...

WMW: I didn't go anywhere. Just that recent activities have caused led to me only spending less than an hour of my daily awake time at home.

Robert: yea, I'm mostly at home to sleep or to freshen up only.

UnkaLeong: Withdrawal eh? Don't worry, we'll give you good therapy when you get back here. You'll definitely feel more at home here when the time comes.

Lemon: Don't laugh, but it was the simplest of activities - sitting on my couch. I slouched just beyond what my back could take and it caused a spasm in my back muscle. duh me! Haha