26 March 2007

2007 Resolution Update: Weight Gain

I started the year as a 54.5kg skinny chap. Many people have before commented that I'm way too thin it's almost scary. Thus, I decided that I would make a serious effort to gain weight this year, targeting a weight in the range of 58kgs-65kgs. Starting gym sessions has increased my appetite and corresponding food intake tremendously.

Now, almost 3 months later I'm weighing in at about 60kgs. Still thin, but not so thin that people will comment. The weight gained still isn't obvious, at least not to me. But personally, I think my shoulders and legs have developed quite well... still needs a bit of work.

Unfortunately, due to the lack of focus on my abdomen, my previously slightly visible 6-pack has now turned into a 2-month pregnancy. :o(

Will post pics of my beachboy look when I get to the beach in mid-April. Hopefully will have my 6-pack back by then.

4 comments:

UnkaLeong said...

Good Luck with the program! Sounds like you are making progress! BTW, am going to the Similan Islands first week of April. Like I told Robert, I will try to take some nice pics to post :)

Mervyn said...

thanks buddy!

Yea... looking forward to your pics. Maybe will look to similan for next year's diving plans.

deusvenia said...

accomplishment!*applause*

Hengster said...

go go 6 packs!