29 August 2006

The Next Dive Trip

To all readers who are already diving, or interested to pick this up as a recreational activity:-

I will be scheduling another 4d3n dive trip next year April, probably12th - 15th. My main purpose is to take the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course. As requested by some of you, I will also arrange an open water diver course at the same time for those who want to start diving.

Those interested are advised to book yourselves during these dates, and start saving up. It'll cost RM1,500, more or less, depending on which island/resort we pick.

If possible, we're going to fly with AirAsia based on their next promotion rates as soon as they become available so please let me know if you're joining so that I can give you updates.

Those who have expressed an interest so far:
Robert
Grace
Chee How
Alice
Lynn
Chiang
Kitty
Chui Yin
Do let me know if you're name isn't already in the list and I'll put it in!

Updates will be available here from time to time, and I will also keep you updated through email and telephone.

No comments: