18 July 2008

Confession

Oooh... last post was over a month ago. So paiseh!

I apologise, but the truth is unavoidable. As much as I'd like to, I won't be able to update quite as often as I like anymore. As some of you may already know, while many others are still in the dark, I have recently gone back into employment.

Herbalife was great and all but I always found myself too free during 9am-5pm... too much bumming around left me feeling very unproductive.

Coincidentally, some people very close to me were facing unavoidable business expansion and needed to grow the team with people they can trust. I was at the top of the list. After numerous approaches, I finally gave in thinking that I can hold a full time job whilst still doing Herbalife part time.

Unfortunately, as exciting as work is, there's just so much of it. So much so that I'm working 14-17 hour work days. Even when I bring work home over the weekend it's tough to walk back in on a Monday without having to still do work from the week before.

Nonetheless, the job still excites me... and we're now at a place where the only direction to head is forward. That's quite a pleasant thought!

No comments: