27 November 2007

Update

Sincerest apologies for being tardy with the updates. This whole own-business thingy really keeps the unemployed busy. You know the saying - "You can't get fired, but you can go broke" and I seriously do not want to go broke.

Life after employment got a lot more complicated. But what I realize is that it has also become a lot more fulfilling. I guess that's why humans just love making life complicated. Hahaha!

I recently attended the Herbalife SEA Supervisor Academy 2007, a congregation of 3500 of Herbalife's top distributors from India, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, and of course Malaysia. It was right here in our very own backyard, Putrajaya, so I did what it took to get myself qualified, with a little encouragement and a lot of assistance from my team of course.

The experience was worth the sacrifice. And I also realize that all my sacrifices in Herbalife thus far have been worthwhile. So it's safe to assume that all future sacrifices for this business I call my own should be worthwhile too.

If only I could lend you my eyes, to allow you to see what I have had such great fortune to see.

If you're looking to make some part time income helping people lose weight through good nutrition, feel free to email me at mervyn@earnmyworth.com. The money is good, but what's even better is the satisfaction of helping someone change their life for the better. Cheers to that!

1 comment:

Hengster said...

Go Mervyn go... you can do it!