20 October 2006

"I Like To Move It Move It!"

I got no rhythm, but I can dance... or so I'd like to think. LOL! Aiseh, with enough alcohol in the system anybody can dance! And if you still can't dance , make sure everyone else has enough alcohol in their systems so that you look like you can dance! LOL!

I tell you... some people look damn kao silly when they dance. Good for a laugh though. I've seen some hotties who can really turn heads on the dance floor while dancing with other guys/gals. But some try too hard for the attention and end up looking like sluts.

I've also seen average-looking gals who are just out there to have fun. And boy! They can really work the dance floor... to the extent that everyone just stops dancing and watches and cheers them on. That's what you call "murder on the dance floor"!

Ms.T: Mervvyynnnnnnnn!
Ms.T: Anything fun to do lately? Wanna learn Salsa?
Mervs: You going to teach me?
Ms.T: No. Learn together!

Hmm... now that's a thought to ponder on. Following a 20 year old female hottie for Salsa lessons is damn appealing. But if I decide to take up something new, I'll probably do it elsewhere, with strangers or something... so that if I end up dancing like a retard, not so pai-seh la! LOL!

Well, another new activity will be a whole lot of fun. And an additional group of friends to hang out with... why not. New places to visit... hell yea! My only concern is time & money.

Heck! I'm not going to be 21 forever (still in denial)... might as well give it a shot. Anybody want to walk me down this road?

1 comment:

Hengster said...

No wonder borrow dvd from me... but those are breakdance lah