28 September 2006

Today's Star Headlines - "Desperate Ah Longs"... wtf?!

Did you ever realize how fast time flies? Take a look at the table calendar sitting on your desk. You’ve probably flipped it over to October already. And I’m guessing that you also have half of October already marked with appointments, birthdays, to-do’s, and whatever else.

Seems like just yesterday I was collecting AngPows from relatives and spending it on taking girls shopping & vacations. The current equation –shopping & vacations minus the girls. Go figure!

Where does the time go?! Lately, nothing much I do seems important. Nothing really leaves a lasting impact on me anymore. Maybe this entire care-free attitude isn’t such a good thing. Oh well, who cares?!

So what’s in store for the final quarter of 2006? Hmmm… tough question. I guess the phrase “SSDD” from DreamCatcher suits – same shit different day. Things to expect:

  • December vacation (Bali/Phuket) – SY should be shot for tempting me into this.
  • Less clubbing – no money le... heck, let’s just write it off and make it “no clubbing”
  • No shopping – sighhhh…a shopaholic who can’t shop no more!
  • The following dating scenarios:-
    Good: find a girl and start spending future earnings again
    Better: no girl walks into my life now
    Best: someone who’s willing to go Dutch comes along
    Priceless (pardon the pun): she insists on paying for me!
  • Possible new employment prospects – remind me not to quit before year-end bonus is declared (yea right… what bonus?! ptui!)
Damn it! All the listings above have something or other to do with me suffering from a lack of money. I change my mind about having SY shot. Instead, let’s pull him out of bed, hang him till he’s dead, cut off his head, fill him with lead, and then leave him to rot where vultures are fed! LOL!

"Dear Lord, thank you for the wonderful imagination you have given me. But do you $till have the receipt $o I can exchange it for $ome ca$h to pay off my c.c. debt?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oiks! how many blogs u have la? and as i recall, ur not the blogging type.. :P
Anyways, just wanna kacau u abit! Been working the entire day and its just so unlike me not annoy u before my day ends.

So here goes:
*BLLLLLLLLLllllUuUUuUuUUUUUUUUeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEkkkKKkKkKkKKkKkKkk.....*

goshh.. i seriously need help.. :')

This is Lynn btw.. I kinda forgot my username and password :P

Gnite!