12 August 2008

Looking Good

As my boss so bluntly puts it, I'm being a fa-hai right now. In the office but doing other stuff like updating my blog while doing work.

Have you surfed Facebook or Friendster much lately? I'm linked up with so many friends it's hard to keep track even with the use of these two sites. Many of these people are from my past, back in high school, primary school, some even date back to when we were toddling - family friends I mean. Don't keep in touch all that much anymore.

Sometimes I get random updates through the two F-sites, and I must say it's quite interesting to see how people change... at least on the outside. Honestly, I have no clue how most of these people have grown inside since I was last 'connected' with them. But judging from the looks of some of the photos uploaded, people do change.

I still remember some of these people looking all nerdy and shit, in their uniforms back in the day. Look at them now. The guys have grown... looking smart and sleek. The gals, some of them can make any man's jaw drop... hot as hell. The funny thing is I don't remember these people looking like that back then.

Haha... change - inevitable!

No comments: